NCERT solutions for class 12 queue is provided here so that students can learn the basic concepts of the Queue. Before we learn further let us understand what is a Queue.
Queue – Queue is the type of container which operates in FIFO (FIRST IN FIRST OUT ) arrangement.
Important functions Related to Queue are
- size() – Returns the size of the queue
- empty() – Returns whether the queue is empty
- back() – Returns a reference to the last element of the queue
- push(g) – Adds the element ‘g’ at the end of the queue
- front() – Returns a reference to the first element of the queue
- pop() – Deletes the first element of the queue
Visit the below link to download the NCERT solutions for class 12 computer science Queue.