NCERT Solution of Class 6 English Chapter 1- Who did Patrick’s homework is provided in this article. The solutions are the best study resource for exam preparation. Students should be thorough with Chapter- 1 of NCERT Class 6 textbook to score good marks in their exams. Along with the NCERT solutions Class 6 students also read Class 6 Chapter 1 notes to get a quick revision.
NCERT Solutions Class 6 English Honeysuckle Chapter 1 PDF
Free NCERT Solutions for Class 6 English Chapter 1 – Who did Patrick’s homework is given here to help students understand the topics clearly. Our experts have thoughtfully prepared the set of questions and detailed explanations are also provided to make the Class 6 English Chapter 1 pdf easier. With our NCERT solutions, students can learn and solve the important questions in this unit and prepare well for the exams. Our solutions of Class 6 English Chapter 1 textbook will further help students to clear all their doubts regarding the lesson and get better grades in exams. Some topics covered include;
- Patrick and his cat.
- Patrick’s wish.
- The little man and his problem.
- Characteristic features of the elf.
The NCERT Solutions for Class 6 English Chapter 1 – Who did Patrick’s homework can be found below. These solutions are based on the latest syllabus and consist of answers to all the questions in the Class 6 English textbook. Class 6 English Chapter 1 Summary will also give the brief of the entire chapter in a crisp manner.
NCERT Solutions For Class 6 English Honeysuckle Chapter 1 – Who Did Patrick’s Homework?
Who Did Patrick’s Homework
Answer the following questions. (Refer to that part of the text whose number is given against the question. This applies to the comprehension questions throughout the book.)
1. What did Patrick think his cat was playing with? What was it really? (2)
Answer: Patrick thought that his cat was playing with a little doll, but it was really a man of the tiniest size.
2. Why did the little man grant Patrick a wish? (2)
Answer: The little man granted Patrick a wish because he wanted to get free from cat.
3. What was Patrick’s wish? (3)
Answer: Patrick wanted the little man to do all his homework till the end of the semester, which was for 35 days.
4. In what subjects did the little man need help, to do Patrick’s homework? (5,6)
Answer: The little man needed Patrick’s help in English, Maths and human history.
5. How did Patrick help him? (7)
Answer: Patrick helped him by consulting a dictionary, guiding the little man in doing sums in arithmetic and read out portions from history book.
6. Who do you think did Patrick’s homework – the little man, or Patrick himself? Give reasons for your answer. (9,10)
Answer: It was not the little man but Patrick himself had did his homework as little man did not know anything, in English, maths and human history. Patrick had to consult dictionary, guide him with maths and help him to read too. He stayed up at night and worked hard. Therefore, it was Patrick who did the homework.
Benefits of Solving NCERT Solutions of Class 6 English Chapter 1
- It provides you with the correct approach to writing a particular answer.
- It helps you in the exam preparation
- All the solutions are solved by subject professionals
- It covers all the questions included in the chapter.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are the NCERT Solutions for Class 6th English Chapter 1 from Honeysuckle “Who did Patrick’s Homework” any helpful?
Answer: The NCERT Solutions for Class 6th English Chapter 1 offered by myncert.com are very helpful in getting a better understanding of the chapter. The material is prepared by our experts and is well comprehensible. The solutions are written as per the guidelines of the CBSE and students can even mould the answers in their own words. The pdf is available is free of cost and can be used offline mode also which is a plus point. Also, the question and answer approach is a very effective way of revising the chapter.