The NCERT Solutions for Class 9 English available here are provided to students for easy comprehension in understanding different topics present in the chapters. Students can refer to these solutions to prepare themselves for the final exams. The Class 9 portions are divided into different sections. To know more about the NCERT Solutions for Class 9 English, check out the bulleted points below:
When students begin preparing their study plan for Class 9 English exam, they should start with their NCERT textbook. The textbook explains each chapter in detail with relatable references. At the end of each chapter or in between NCERT textbook provide exercise questions for students to practise. So, while solving those questions students can take the help of NCERT Class 9 English solutions provided below. These solutions are correctly solved by subject experts after thorough analysis of the textbook.
Students can download chapter wise solutions of Class 9 English from the highlighted link below. We have provided solutions of English Literature Reader, English Beehive, English Moments and English main course.
Class 9 English Literature Reader
- Chapter D.2 The Bishop’s Candlesticks
- Chapter F.2 A Dog Named Duke
- Chapter F.3 The Man Who Knew Too Much
- Chapter F.4 Keeping It From Harold
- Chapter F.5 Best Seller
- Chapter P.1 The Brook
- Chapter F.1 How I Taught My Grandmother to Read
- Chapter P.2 The Road Not Taken
- Chapter P.3 The Solitary Reaper
- Chapter P.4 Lord Ullin’s Daughter
- Chapter P.5 The Seven Ages
- Chapter P.6 Oh, I Wish I’d Looked After Me Teeth
- Chapter P.7 Song of the Rain
- Chapter D.1 Villa for Sale
Class 9 English Beehive
- Chapter 1 The Fun They Had
- Chapter 1 The Road Not Taken
- Chapter 2 The Sound of Music
- Chapter 2 Wind
- Chapter 3 The Little Girl
- Chapter 3 Rain On The Roof
- Chapter 4 A Truly Beautiful Mind
- Chapter 4 The Lake Isle Of Innisfree
- Chapter 5 The Snake and The Mirror
- Chapter 5 A Legend Of The North land
- Chapter 6 My Childhood
- Chapter 6 No Men Are Foreign
- Chapter 7 Packing
- Chapter 8 Reach for the Top
- Chapter 8 On Killing A Tree
- Chapter 9 The Bond of Love
- Chapter 9 The Snake Trying
- Chapter 10 Kathmandu
- Chapter 10 A Slumber Did My Spirit Seal
- Chapter 11 If I Were You
Class 9 English Moments
- Chapter 1 The Lost Child
- Chapter 2 The Adventure Of Toto
- Chapter 3 Iswaran The Storyteller
- Chapter 4 In The Kingdom Of Fools
- Chapter 5 The Happy Prince
- Chapter 6 Weathering The Storm In Ersama
- Chapter 7 The Last Leaf
- Chapter 8 A House Is Not A Home
- Chapter 9 The Accidental Tourist
- Chapter 10 The Beggar
Class 9 English Main Course
- Chapter 1(B) A Burglary Attempt
- Chapter 1(C) Can You Know People You Haven’t Met
- Chapter 1(A) An Exemplary Leader
- Chapter 2(A) The Final Flight
- Chapter 2(B) The Sound of the Shell
- Chapter 2(C) Ordeal in the Ocean
- Chapter 3(A) The Indian Rhinoceros
- Chapter 3(B) Save Mother Earth
- Chapter 3(C) Save the Tiger
- Chapter 4(A) Radio Show
- Chapter 4(B) Video Show
- Chapter 5(A) Bermuda Triangle
- Chapter 5(B) The Invisible Man
- Chapter 5(C) The Tragedy of Birlstone
- Chapter 5(D) Harry Potter
- Chapter 6(A) Tom Sawyer
- Chapter 6(B) Children of India
- Chapter 6(C) Children and Computers
- Chapter 6(D) Life Skills
- Chapter 6(E) We are the World
- Chapter 7(A) Grandmaster Koneru Humpy Queen of 64 Squares
- Chapter 7(B) Its Sports Day
- Chapter 7(C) Hockey and Football
Why Should Students Solve NCERT Class 9 Solutions of English?
Students should solve NCERT Class 9 English solutions because of the below-provided reasons:
- It is solved by subject-matter experts
- It is based on the updated syllabus
- It covers all the exercise questions provided in the chapters
- All the solutions are accurately solved after a thorough analysis of the textbook.
- It will help you score better marks in the exam.
- It is recommended by teachers while exam preparation.
Thus, these are the main NCERT Solutions for Class 9 English. To know more keep visiting!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1. Where can I find NCERT solutions for Class 9 English?
Answer. You can find as well as download the required NCERT Solution from the myncert.com website, which is free and arranged in a pdf format in the proper manner to help students.
Q 2. What is the best way to score good marks in Class 9th assessments in English?
Answer. To score good marks in your Class 9 English exam you should be thorough with the textbook as well as with NCERT solutions of Class 9 English. The solutions provide accurate answers to all the exercise questions provided in the textbook. The solutions are highly recommended by teachers for exam preparation.
Q 3. Are the NCERT Solutions of Class 9 English is based on the new syllabus?
Answer: Yes, the NCERT Solutions of Class 9 English is based on the new syllabus. It is made easier and interesting for the student. By following the solutions of English you can get better marks in Class 9 English exam. Apart from scoring good marks, you can write the exam paper with confidence.