NCERT Solutions Class 11 English The Summer Of The Beautiful White Horse PDF Free Download
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 English Snapshots The Summer Of The Beautiful White Horse is provided here according to the latest NCERT (CBSE) guidelines. With these solutions students will be able to understand each topic clearly and at the same time prepare well for the exams. Students can easily access the solutions which includes important chapter questions and detailed explanations provided by our experts. Students can further clear all their doubts and also get better marks in the exam. To give you a brief idea of the chapter, it basically deals with topics like;
- Did the boys return the horse because they were conscience stricken or because they were afraid
- Discussing what are your opinions on making this story interesting
- Can you narrate some incident from your childhood that might make an interesting story
Get class 11 English NCERT solutions for chapter 1-The Summer Of The Beautiful White Horse below. These solutions consist of answers to all the important questions in NCERT book chapter 1.
NCERT Solutions Class 11 English The Summer Of The Beautiful White Horse
1. You will probably agree that this story does not have a breathless adventure and exciting action. Then what is your opinion makes it interesting?
It is true that though the story “The Summer of the Beautiful White Horse” has neither any breathless adventure nor any exciting action, yet it holds the interest of the readers. It begins in a mood of nostalgia and takes us back to the memories of our own childhood when the world was full of every imaginable kind of magnificence, and life was still a delightful and mysterious dream.
2. Did the boys return the horse because they were conscience-stricken or because they were afraid?
The boys returned the horse because they were conscience-stricken not because they were afraid. Mourad and Aram belonged to the Garoghlanian family which was famous for its integrity and honesty. Due to their passion for riding and fun once, they stole a beautiful white horse.
3. The story revolves around characters who belong to a tribe in Armenia. Mourad and Aram are members of the Garoghlanian family. Now locate Armenia and Assyria on the atlas and prepare a write-up on the Garoghlanian tribes_ You may write about people, their names, traits, geographical and economic features as suggested in the story.
The Garoghlanian family This entire concept of the existence of this tribe is said to be fictitious. It’s said to be formed by William Saroyan in his book ‘My name is Aram’ (1940). Garoghlanian tribe were famous for their honesty. They were proud of their family. Honesty came next and then they believed in right and wrong. None of them would take advantage of anybody in the world. No member of the Garoghlanian family. Hospitality is also an important function in the Armenian culture. Social gatherings revolve around large amounts of food. The religion of most Armenian people is Christianity, which is structured around the forgiveness of sins and focuses on the spirit of Tolerance.