NCERT Class 9 English Solutions My Childhood PDF
The NCERT Solutions available are provided to students for easy comprehension in understanding different topics present in the chapters. Students can refer to these solutions to prepare themselves for the final exams. To know more about the NCERT Solutions for class 9 English Beehive, check out the bullet points below:
- This chapter talks about the annual event that is held in Rameshwaram which is called as the Shri Sita Rama Kalyanam Ceremony.
- In this ceremony boats are arranged to carry the idols to a special platform to commemorate the wedding ceremony.
- The author notices that there is segregation between the people as the teacher’s wife was opposed to eating with different types of people.
- The teacher’s wife was shocked to have a Muslim boy being in her kitchen and refused to serve him food.
- The muslim being referred to here is APJ Abdul Kalam who eventually becomes our future prime minister.
Thus, these are the NCERT Solutions for class 9 English Beehive. To know more about these solutions keep visiting!