NCERT Class 9 English Solutions Tom Sawyer PDF
The NCERT Solutions available are provided to students for easy comprehension in understanding different topics present in the chapters. Students can refer to these solutions to prepare themselves for the final exams. To know more about the NCERT Solutions for class 9 English main course, check out the points below:
- This chapter tells us the story of Tom Sawyer who is very worried about the absence of his classmate.
- Aunt Polly is Tom Sawyer’s typical agony aunt and she give Tom, a painkiller with a horrible taste.
- Tom decides on payback against his aunt and stuffs all the medicines in the crack of the floor.
- He also gives one of the painkillers to Aunt Polly’s cat which makes the cat react in a horrible manner due to the taste.
- She was worried about Tom because he stopped taking an interest in anything. This worried Aunt Polly a lot.
Thus, these are the NCERT Solutions for class 9 English. To know more about NCERT Solutions, keep visiting!